Monday, October 27, 2008

Hailat.

Seriously hailat.

I expected only 10-15 people to attend my birthday party on the 6th of November but guess wat, one after another, people start calling me and fuck, I guess the list can reach to roughly 60 by now. 60 people, how the fuck am I going to handle? I'm reducing the list to that I consider as 'friends' instead of those who just come, drink, ciao.

But I still have over 40 people. Dammit. 4 person per bottle on average. I need more than 10 bottles.

So, I'm reducing again to not more than 20. Hopefully.

Cos I seriously want a good birthday where everyone can mingle with anyone there instead of forming small small groups and that I have to worry when chicks go missing, assholes get drunk before me and me having to go front and back to bring people in. Not to mention the alcohol will finish before the 'Happening' period and the crowd only know me instead of the rest. I don't want any split groups, I just wanna have fun with all who I deem as friends and I want them to enjoy it as well.


Anyways. The place is set.

Coco Banana, Sunway Pyramid.
6th November.
VIP seating.
Roughly 5 bottles and above.
1030pm onwards.


To those who are attending, fasten your seatbelts for I'm going down with a bang and I ain't gonna get drunk without getting at least half of the peeps there drunk first.

Post a Comment