Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Update on my Current Status.

Oraits.

I'm feeling better today.

Thanks to the tons of support I got from friends especially Epo. [Who cried in front of my house begging me not to emo or her clan will surely fall.]

The sentence with [] is fake by the way. But she talked to me and gave me tons of advice. Thanks!



Neways, Updates.

I've finally thought it over.
I'm giving up on her and I'm wishing my good fren all the best in woo-ing her. ;)
I cant say I'm totally 100% back to the good ol Kaelvin aka Kaelz da gay but then, It's roughly 80% for now. I'll get the remaining 20% through time.

By the way peeps, If you have a microphone and a webcam available, check this website out in conjunction of Halloween.

Hotel 626

Fuckin scary shyt I tell you. Even I pissed in my pants. Wanna know more? Check it out for yourself. I ain't playing it again though.


Last but not least, Fuck you Jimmy Ghee for making me fail my coursework thus making me repeat. Niama chow chibai kanina bu hamkaling, I'm gona rip ur dick out and stick it on your forehead for a curse with the name of BITAS thanks to Black Shaman Bomoh Nasriq bin Pixel.

Fuck. I'm back to normal.

Post a Comment