Saturday, October 18, 2008

Life

If life had a remote control, which button would you hit? And why?

01. Pause
02. Record
03. Rewind
04. Fast forward
05. Eject

I would definitely hit the Rewind button.

---------------------------------------------


Why?

Too many mistakes done in the past.
Never appreciating what I had around me.
Never took the initiative to study hard during high school.
Wasted time and money on unnecessary things such as cybercafes, snooker and cigarettes.
Never respected anyone whom I deem are not of my concern.
Lost far too many friends due to the wrong group of friends I mixed with.
Never had the chance to thank everyone who help me pulled through every problems I had.
Never learn from the mistakes I've done.

I know it's still not too late to change but for now and I'm enjoying my current life as it is. Emo? Nah. I'm just ranting.



Followed by 25 things which you might not know about me.

#1. I hate people who behaves as if they know everything, but they know nothing at all.
#2. I can sit in front of a computer or in a coffeeshop all day without doing anything.
#3. Very alert to my surroundings.
#4. Hates sweet stuff like cakes and chocolate.
#5. Hates people who dress up like fucktards.
#6. Very loyal to my special someone if in a relationship.
#7. Seldom get myself into sticky situations.
#8. I don't take naps unless I am freaking tired.
#9. I'm afraid of cockroaches.
#10. Respects people according to their status in society.
#11. Always underestimate my opponents first.
#12. I know how to cook very well.
#13. Can hang out all day in the novel section at MPH or Popular.
#14. Loves drinking tea.
#15. Always thinking of ways to obtain power and money.
#16. Very business minded, but doesn't have to cash to start any.
#17. Does not believe in god unless god shows me something extraordinary first.
#18. Hates over-friendly people.
#19. Can speak in Malay, English, Mandarin and Cantonese fluently.
#20. Has more Malay and Indian friends compared to Chinese ones.
#21. Will mess you up if I'm freaking pissed.
#22. I don't get panic at all unless there's a flying cockroach nearby.
#23. Hates staying at home.
#24. Hates being alone.
#25. Goes to the Indian barber for a haircut every time.

Post a Comment