Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday

Boring Boring Boring.

I ain't got no plans today.
Sitting at home is a pain in the ass when you're already accustomed to going out every single day.

Why am I at home you ask?
I'm low on Vitamin M, Agong Face Paper, Cash.

Using too much lately on items which are not practical. One of them, Food. Expensive food.

"Hey look, let's try that korean restaurant, I heard their barbecue beef rocks."
"Errr... okay"
"Oh look, the bill is here. It's just RM230.50 with tax. Wow, let's split."

Fuck. RM100+ gone for a fucking cow dinner which taste just like.. normal barbecue beef.

"Hey, let's go down to poppy tonight."
"Huh? How much per pax?"
"Roughly RM50 to RM70 should be enough."
"Okay"

*3 Bastards fong fei kei*

"Fuck. I'm paying RM150 for this shit?"

BOMBAY

Dammit.


In 4 days, I used up more than RM400 in cash. W.T.F, Seriously.
I need to stay in budget for now, at least until my birthday is over.



Signing off.

Post a Comment