Sunday, November 2, 2008

2nd November 2008

WOOTS!!!

4 more days to go!!!

Hell yeah.


There should be more than 15 people that night, less than 30.


Neways, Having thoughts of learning music lately.


I want to learn the piano, but starting at 20 seems inappropriate where I can only play "London Bridge Is Falling Down" while the girl at the opposite house who's only 8 years old can play "7th Symphony".

So, No.


Guitar!!

I wana play solo! It's cheaper than piano and it's easier.
But then.. Niama, Even Malay Mat Rempits can play better than me.

Moving on.

Violin.. Hmm.. Looks kinda cool but my sis tells me that if you learn violin, you'll have some duno wat shoulder-thing-sickness-or-tumour-or-watever-shit-u-call-it.
So, I rather not learn violin.

Thus,

I plan on learning mixing from da man himself.,DJ Ganjaguru. but his course costs 5k. And The equipment for a DJ set costs more than 10k.

Dammit. Where can I get that much money?

T.T Sigh.

Post a Comment