Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Updates

Yea. Updates Finally.

I lost my freakin Bluetooth device and I got no cable for Sony Ericsson.

Thanks to epo for the cable so I can upload pics pics pics~

Special thanks to Kian for the flaming lamborghini.
Benjy for requesting for a shoutout.
Xin yi [ Epo ] and Kumar [ Satesh ] for the present.
Thank to Herman [ Haihane ] for taking care of my drunk friends.
And last but not least, to those who came.
I'm really happy you guys made it even though you all are busy.

Now picture spamming time.





Apa lanjiao? Mau gaduh ka?
Danush and Kaelvin.




Kumar [ Satesh ] and his catch of the day. Some random Chick. LOL!



My flaming lamborghini no flame! Satesh's phone cant capture the flame and I have to solo the whole thing. Heaty, Minty, Milky. It's good. Seriously.
I think it's better than Graveyard.




Ah Tar, Fei hong, KJK, Kaelvin.
They say I look like wana 'takau' here. :(





Kumar, Kian, Kaelvin, Shawn.
Kumar looks like some small kid here. HAH!




Pics of Ah kow and Ah Bi.
Passed out damn early.




Kaelvin with the two drunkehz!



Gone!



GONE!



My face looks uber red here.
With Chun you and Fei Hong.




Chan Hoh, Fei Hong, Kaelvin, KJK.




Benjy!




My bro, Kian.





DAI KAR JEH! EPO!!!



Another gone case, Ah Xiang.

That's all folks.
I can't wait for my 21st. :D





2 and a half bottles of Black Label.
Party time round 2, 8th November at Aloha. Sorry no pics, the place was dark.

Post a Comment