Thursday, July 2, 2009

Pawned.

lol!

Remember the guy i posted below who claim he was from 18?

Well, he decided to play it big today after I called him a fuckface, and my friend added a dickface. Why? Cos it's fun teasing losers.

Acting all mean and as if it's the last straw. Haha.

I was abit surprised when he said, "watch out muthafuckers. I'll get all your asses torn apart" and went off, talking on the handphone as if it's really play time for me and my friends.

Wow. You did bring people all right, lol.

6 motorcycles? 12 dudes? Hahahaha and guess what, I know half of the fellas you called out. LOL! And turns out I'm a bigger shot than you are and what a disgrace being talked out of the game by the guys you called over. Shame on you.

I hope you learn your lesson.
Never fucking judge a book by it's cover.
How disgraceful for you to look so weak in front of your friends when your "gang" are just small fries under Ah Kwok's wing, who is under mine. Lol.

Read this post well fuckface, Now I know you're just a fucking small fry. I can fuck you up anytime, anywhere.

It's either you run like a dog now, or it's my turn getting your ass on Monday if I don't see no apologies to me and my mates.

Pathetic. Here's a "L" for a fat loser like you, bitch.

Ahahahha. I cant stop laughing, I'm gona sleep so fucking well tonight, while you're gona piss in your pants every 20 minutes. Damn, I love you god.

Post a Comment