Sunday, July 12, 2009

Dear God

My friend once told me, god is everywhere. Every step you take, every move you make, he'll be watching over you.

Example : Your car breaks down at a highway in the middle of the night, no matter how much u turn the keys, the car wouldn't budge. After requesting help from god, your car suddenly roars to life. Then you thank god.

=_= After I hear this, I was like. "Oh." I would just fucking think that, your car breaks down = you did not service it. So if it does not start after you fucking pray, you deserve it. It's luck, not an act of god.


Or another example : You thank your every meal, that god has given to you and bless you with. But why the hell is he feeding you? A rich kid, with good parents, a stable flow of monthly allowance, and good food when he can be helping people in Africa who have not eaten a decent meal in months, whose parents and themselves suffer from AIDS and HIV?

Is god compassionate or is he just blind in not helping those who really deserve to be saved. Dare you say that the people in Africa did not pray hard enough? I dare say the amount they pray to god in a week is more than the days you pray to god in an entire month.


Dear God,

I know you're out there somewhere.
I know you're reading this very blog post.
I know you're helping me on everything I do.
I know you're the shoulder I should lean on when I feel fucked up.
I know you should understand how I feel.


Gimme a cup of chivas and a pack of ciggs and we'll call it even.

I never believed in you anyway, let's have a chat sometime. Maybe then you can make me believe in you, have faith in you like everybody else. Chill.


Yours faithfully
Kaelvin

Post a Comment