Wednesday, July 1, 2009

lolx.

Let me tell u guys a funny story.

I was with my friend this other day and we were on our way to Genting.

He fetched me from my place and we stopped by Murni, SS2 before going up to rake in some chips. While on the way to genting, somewhere around Kepong, few mat rempits flew pass our car. My friend did not notice one of the mat rempits was beside him and somehow his car accidentally hit the bike and that fella fell on the road.

The motorist rolled on the floor, got up, and instead of fucking us up or checking if he was alright himself, he got on his bike and continued racing. LOL. I and my friend was like, WTF? This epic max, kena langgar, mati tak apa, asal menang race. LOL.

This shows that mat rempits are hardcore racers.

Sad.



Ini gua kasi respek sama lu, [WLX 355] This buy Toto 3D, maybe kena. His motor plate.

And no, the pic above ain't the epic mat rempit. This i got from google.

All hail mat rempits, may families of rempits die and rot forever on the tar road which our government provide you all for the race.

Post a Comment