Thursday, July 23, 2009

Mixed Feelings.

I'm back from my vacation, it was an awesome trip.

I'll blog about it when I'm in a better mood.

Should I start a relationship again? OR should I remain single?

I'm having mixed feelings right now.
Should I go for it?
Or should I stop now, and concentrate on something else?

Instincts tell me to go, but I'm afraid of getting hurt like what happened to my previous relationships.

When I love someone, I love her whole heartedly. No matter her flaws or imperfections, I will still love her for who she is. That's my flaw of who I am.

I have no fear on anything except on this.
Love tends to hate me.

Every previous relationship I've been in, there's bound to be something that breaks me and the girl up. May it be third party, studies, or her problem.
Never mine.

Maybe with my first relationship, for I confess, I may not be mature enough during that period of time.

But if i remain single, I have the freedom of being whom I am. The freedom of mixing with other girls without any feeling of guilt nor jealousy from the opposite sex.

Then when the partying stops, everybody goes home, I'll be sitting there alone. Hoping for someone special.

Sigh.
Testosterone sucks.

Post a Comment