Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Not tagged. Stole.

Yea, freakin bored so i stole this from Eidur aka Yi Shiuan. Hope you don't mind after reading this. Here's the link to his blog. Clicky



Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.


Starting time : 12:38am
Name : Kaelvin Lau
Sisters : 1
Brothers : 0
Shoe size: 9
Height: 189cm , I guess.
Where do you live : Selayang
Favourite drinks : Chivas
Favourite breakfast : Porridge
Have you ever been on a plane : Yes
Swam in the ocean : Yes
Fallen asleep at school : Yes
Broken someone's heart : Yes
Fell off your chair : Yes
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : No. I'm not that lame.
Saved e-mails : No idea. 5 pages.
What is your room like : Cool
What's right beside you : Cigarettes
What is the last thing you ate : Dim Sum
Ever hadChicken pox : No
Sore throat : Yes
Stitches : Yes
Broken nose : No
Do you believe in love at first sight : Depends on how the girl looks like la.
Like picnics : No. Picnic are for tards.

Who was were the last person

You danced with : I hate dancing.
Last made you smile : lol. Kian Peng. My crap buddy.
You last yelled at : Har? Oh. A retard who don't know how to drive.

Today did you

Talk to someone you like : Nope
Kissed anyone : Nope
Get sick : Har? If I'm sick, would I be typing this right now? Go Eat shit la.
Talk to an ex : On msn, Yea
Miss someone : No
Eat : Fuck u with your stupid questions. I'm human.

Best feeling in the world

Do you sleep with stuffed animals : Fuck, that's gay. Too gay.
What's under your bed : My Ps2, My Xbox, My Handphones, My Zippo lighter.
Who do you really hate : Small fries who know nuts but act like they know everything.
What time is it now : 12:49

Random

Is there a person who is on your mind now : No
Do you have any siblings : Refer top la sohai.
Do you want children : No. Not now.
Do you smile often : Kinda.
Do you like your hand-writing : No
Are your toe nails painted : Fuck, you're being gay again.
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : None.
What color shirt are you wearing now : White
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday : Sobering.
Are you a friendly person : Yes
Do you have any pets : Dog
Where is the person you have feelings for right now : No idea.
Did you hold hands with the person who mean anything to you now : No
Do you sleep with the TV on : No, I don't waste electricity like you.
What are you doing right now : Smoking and typing for this tag la.
Have you ever crawled through a window : For what? Got door wan right?
Can you handle the truth : Yes
Are you too forgiving : No
Are you closer to your mother or father : Mum
Who was the last person you cried in front of : Crying are for pussies.
How many people can you say you've really loved : No idea.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you : Omg, you're gay.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : My girl.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time : Depends.
Are you confident : Yes

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Studying
2. Being lame
3. How should I remember more than those above?
4. Refer top.
5. Refer top.

5 things on my to-do list today
1. Study
2. Smoke
3. Relax
4. Study
5. Smoke

5 snacks I enjoy
1. Onion Rings
2. Nuggets
3. Mr potato.
4. Peanuts
5. Double Decker

5 of my bad habits
1. Smoke
2. Drink
3. Lazy
4. -
5. -


5 places I have lived in
1. Damansara
2. Sri Petaling
3. Selayang
4. -
5. -



Dat's all for today. I have no idea why I even did this tag. Oh yea, I was bored.



OM NOM NOM NOM

Post a Comment