Friday, September 19, 2008

Cosplay - Part 1.

Cosplay!

What is cosplay you ask?

Well, I don't know. Some retard action of a certain individual acting as their favorite anime character I guess. I'm gona talk less and show you some pictures instead to show you why I hate cosplayers who don't even look like their favorite anime character.


First off, the famous Pikachu from Pokemon.




Followed by Matsumoto from Bleach



And SailorMoon.







Like what the poster above said.

Although, there are SOME who really dress up and they look nice, anyway, in a sense.

Some elf bitch from some Anime I think.



Sakura, Naruto



Gaara, Naruto



Orochimaru, Naruto



Rei, Evangelion



Rei and Sakura looks hot though, I gotta admit.
But still, cosplay are for lifeless retards. Check out Part-2 which will be out soon.

Post a Comment