Thursday, September 4, 2008

Blargh~

DAM SIEN WEI TODAY! Nothing but "Piss-Of-GoD" , "Piss-Of-GoD" , "Piss-Of-GoD" all day long. For those who you who wonder what that meant, yea, it's rain. Heavy hardcore Sexay rain.

Niama! Luckily I had my lunch outside today before the "piss" came, if not I conlanfirm rot to death. And to mention that, JIBAI! Today I saw a group of EMO-GOTHIC-LALA-SOHAIS with their long pointy pink,blue,green,shit colored hair, black jackets with embedded metals and obviously the famous black eyeliner shit thingy.

Macibai, they sit there, [I had my lunch at Old Town, Selayang ] and talk in Ahbeng style english which makes me and a couple of tables around stare. They were like

"Ah diu! Mee dhat day hor, eat than chicken dam nice lo, the "kai pei" [drumstick] smooth smooth like marble floor"

"Oh yes ah? Yalo, My loumou also can cook those smooth smooth chicken meat, not like this lousy pariah Old town"

Lmao. They deserve to be shot. Mahai! U wana talk English, at least do it properly la, you stick to mandarin or cantonese no ppl diu u wan. Since what language u speak, also people feel like throwing stones at you thanks to your "Emo style".


Fuck these Emo retards who think they are "special".


Fuck you if you're one. Yea you, the one with the black eyeliner. Don't think you hiding behind the monitor while reading my blog I cannot see you. o0o Nah!

GIVE U CHINESE FIREPOWER. Emo hai! Pui pui pui!

Post a Comment