Thursday, September 11, 2008

Nilai Nilai Moral

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and girls, Gaylou and Lesbian, TODAY

I Present you with

NILAI NILAI MORAL!

* Those you learn from Secondary School, Yea, the subject you failed *

Anyways, Here's my my of view for it. SO READ IT, MEMORIZE IT, LICK IT, WORSHIP IT LIKE DA HOLY BOOK. RAWR.

NOTE : FROM MY POINT OF VIEW ONLY.


LESSON 1 : NILAI BERKAITAN DENGAN PERKEMBANGAN DIRI.
[ Self Improvement ]



KEPERCAYAAN KEPADA TUHAN
[Believe in God]


I believe in god. The god of clubbing and the god of alcohol. Oh, I believe in the god of money and god of TOTO as well.

I know gambling and alcohol are sins for some of you, but you know what?

Fuck off. I have my god, you have yours.


KEBERSIHAN FIZIKAL DAN MENTAL
[ Mental and Physical Hygiene ]



Physical Hygiene

You wipe your ass with tissue and there's abit of shit left on your butt cheek.
After using the damn toilet, you don't wash your hands.
You eat with your hands after that.
You dig your nose and proceed to take that last piece of nugget from McD.

Mental Hygiene

You jerk off every night. *fap fap fap fap*
You look at sexy girls or handsome boys.
You think of killing the fella who just gave you his/her middle finger.


Physical and Mental hygiene my butt.


Harga Diri
[Self Respect]


For you assholes who act like emoshit, lalashit, gothshit, cosplayshit. You don't have this. You have confidence, but not self respect. You're a fucking Malaysian dammit. Not Byakuya from bleach. Face it.

Not to mention those girls or guys who go clubbing just to pick up a partner for one night.
I'll go out on a street and stand there the whole night = One Night Stand
[If there's no chick for me la]


KERAJINAN
[ Hardworking ]


You study your ass off, with a CGPA of 4.0 and when you collect your results, a RapidKL bus runs over you and you're dead.

My point is, you SHOULD be hardworking, but not overboard.
Enjoy life.


Anyways, I'm getting tired already. PART 2 comes after this post maybe in a day or two. Booyah.

Post a Comment