Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Over

Well, CNY is kinda over for 2009.

Having ups and downs with my money since CnY started.
Gambling is bad, but winning is good. Hah!

PS : Nope, I lost. A alot to be exact.


Sigh sigh sigh, Now I'm beginning to plan for my 21st bday party.
Was thinking of getting a tattoo on my arm/back for my 21st.
But still haven't gotten any idea on what should I get.

A dragon on my back.
My name in chinese on my arm/back looks kinda cool.
Some tribal design on my arm.
A cross with the letter K in the middle.

Hmm.. Suggestions please?

Neways, enjoy the video I attached below.
It's a lesson for you bastards out there who cant fucking sing and the punishment is you'll end up famous on the internet like this korean dude.






"Coz if you run your mother break a bottle sicker run day boo"

"Rape me in my thighs"

"I want you to caress me like a tropical priest"



LMAO AHAHA!
Ciaoz!

Post a Comment