Monday, February 16, 2009

25

Was tagged from Facebook.


Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you!



Lanjiao, 25 people. I'm not gona tag anyone.
And I hate facebook, so I'm putting it here.


1. I hate people who are either over-confident in the way they do things or acting as if they know everything, but know nothing literally.

2. I got really drunk 3 times in my life, all which happened in the same year. 2006.

3. I seldom stay at home.

4. I'm started playing video games since I was 6 or 7 years old, Does "Micro Genius" ring a bell?

5. My computer is as fucked up as my wireless connection. I need a new comp.

6. I sleep at 5am, wakes up earliest at 11am. I'm nocturnal.

7. I do things based on how I feel and think. Most of them turned out good for the majority.

8. I lead the pack. I have no idea why.

9. I started smoking since I was 14.

10. I'm love my family and my friends more than my self esteem.

11. Never ever step on my tail or cross the line, I'll get you.

12. I'm running out of ideas.

13. I don't wana continue writing this shit anymore.

14. Yea. Here's 25.

-
-
-
-
-

25. I love my life.



Bye.

Post a Comment