Saturday, January 10, 2009

Who Am I?

Have you often wondered what's the real purpose that you live for?

Survival of the fittest?
Enjoying life's greatest pleasures and moments?
Live, Breed, Die?

We are the most intelligent beings in this world, on planet Earth, but things which are far more stupid can be done by humans which mere beasts of the wild will not even do.

Killing of their own kind.
Enjoy at the suffering of others.
Being a two faced son of a bitch when talking to two different people of different hierarchical backgrounds.

A facade.
A mask, which you choose to wear everyday on different people you meet.

I know I do.
I have no purpose in life. yet.
Nothing that can comprehend my sufferings as a mere mortal, nor the mistakes I made in my entire breathing life but yet, every time I think of how deeply wounded I am, I came to see friends, people, who are having times worst than mine.

Is it karma?
Is it god's way of letting me know that there are people out there who are far less fortunate that I am?
Should I lend a helping hand? How do I help? I'm nobody.

I'm being random again today. Do forgive me.

Post a Comment