Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Bimbo

I'm just fuckin pissed at girls who "when they know they fucking answer" , they act as if they have no idea and then accidentally spilling out half of the answer then say "oh, that's not it. nevermind".

At least I wouldn't have gone through all the fucking trouble, no?

Freakin hell! BURAWHGHAH!!! I'm lost in words.

Patience has its limitations.
Be glad you're born a girl or I would have skin you alive and called your mother telling her that you got gang-raped by a group of homosexual wrestlers near Chow kit.

Handling bimbos ain't for me. It's for people who either have godly level patience or just as blur shit as one.


Fuck.
Let me recall another incident.

A : "I'm hungry"
Me : "Hmm. Let's go Hartamas then, since it's nearby and Jalan Kuching is obviously jammed"

*Note : I was stuck in a traffic jam with her during that time*

A : "But I feel like having DimSum"
Me : "Jalan Ipoh then, it's still nearby"
A : "But dimsum not filling enough, Let's go Damansara! They have lots of hawker stall there"
Me : "But I just fetched you from PJ, Why didn't tell me earlier? Aiyo.. I U-turn in front la"
A : "Har? Go back PJ like very far hor. Let's go genting, I'm not very hungry anyways"
Me : "Genting more far lo..."
A : "Like dat ah... You drive first lo. I think"

*After 10 minutes in the fucking traffic jam and passing the Roundabout at Jalan Duta*

A : "I very hungry already! Jalan Ipoh la ok?"
Me : "Why didn't say so earlier?! I missed the roundabout already"
A : "Then Damansara lo.."
Me : "....."
A : "Far ah? K la k la.. Hartamas la."

FUCKING HELL!!!! THAT'S THE PLACE I SUGGESTED, NO?!

OWH MAY GAWD.

Post a Comment