Sunday, October 25, 2009

.....

Think of revamping my blog's layout.
I dont know how people tolerate looking at the same ol website after a period of time.
Maybe I'll design one myself later when I'm free.

Working on abstract art using Illustrator lately, Pfft. Stress. I honestly prefer photoshop over illustrator but assignments are assignments, u have to do it anyways.

Aunt came back from UK few days back, No iPhone. :( She says the price of the phone over there is about the same if converted back here, plus it's not cracked I think. They do give away free iPhone's that is if you sign a contract with their line for 2 years, same as maxis over here except you dont need to pay for it. Heh.


Hopefully she'll get one for my birthday.

Oh yea, speaking of my birthday, I'm planning to celebrate it at Decanter.
Anyone who wants to go, do let me know. The list may only about 20 people or less.
I dont want it happening like last year where my list was too long to handle. Haha.


Gonna do it with a bang. Flows of beer coming up, expecting lots of drunk asses.

Amen.

Post a Comment