Sunday, August 30, 2009

Addiction.

It kills.

Seriously, it does.

I have a confession, a very stupid one.
I get hooked up on games way too easily. It's a sin.

I've starting getting gaming addiction since Ragnarok online, moving on to other online games such as Maple, RAN, RYL, Gunbound, Perfect World to name a few.

Then DotA appeared in my life. It screwed up my Secondary Education (Form 4 and Form 5) up till College (TARC). Fuck. I never regretted it though during that time. "Fail ma resit lo", "Dunwan go class, Dota lo..", "Today no feel to go class, Dota lo.."

Fuck.
I cant wake myself up for classes in TARC because I played DotA until 5am in the morning. How pathetic is that?

Then I realize that DotA ain't gona bring me nowhere. It's gonna screw up my life more than drugs ever will. I stopped. Entirely for over a month.

Now, I finally moved on with life, able to concentrate on my studies with no thoughts of gaming.

Now comes Pet Society and Mafia Wars on facebook as well as a few games of casual DotA. Yes, I'm playing these games everyday, but I dont seem to get hooked up like I used to. Maybe I'm growing older, more mature perhaps.

Friends been bugging me to start World of Warcraft. Hottest game by Blizzard to hit the market.

Never will I start for I know I shall perish in gaming addiction again if I am to start. Pfft.

Post a Comment