Saturday, June 13, 2009

Reflection.

Retards who are so full of themselves should take a mirror and look straight into it before telling the world how perfect they are.

Fuck.

Hypocrites like these should be dead by now.

It's funny how these type of people can go through life so casually when there are tons of people cursing and laughing at them behind their backs. I'm actually amazed that they thought they are "popular" amongst the pack of wolves, the alpha male. Lol.

Bah, They'll end up losers in life anyways. I've seen too many of your type already ever since I step into the real world at the fine age of 14. Better? More experience in life? Go suck a dick and let's get the ball rolling.

Really, you seriously don't wanna mess with me. I've been through hell and I have legions of people behind me if I want to have an all-out with you.

18 boys? Lol. Let's roll with 21, we'll see who is gonna beg like a dog with it's tail between its legs.

^
^ the post above is dedicated to "you fucking know who you are". You have the balls to do things behind our back, but have not the balls to tell us face to face and act as if you're the victim when confronted. Seriously, let's play this game. I'm up for it anywhere, anytime.


Now back to my blogging.

------------------------------------

To the innocent blog readers, hi.

I've been in quite alot of shits lately and I feel that blogging shall resume next week, when I'm a tad more free.

Anyways, for now, back to AFKNESS.

Toodles.

Post a Comment