Sunday, March 15, 2009

Renovation

Renovated my blog interface, looks better than the old one, no?

Bargh. Having a huge time sorting things out for the past few days.

Basically everything that needs to be sorted out kind of involves my future in everything.

Have you often wondered what will you be like when you graduate and step into the working world? Will you be successful, A CEO of a Business company or just a mere slave for the rest of your life?

Or think about your education path, where things don't go your way and you start regreting "shit, I think this course ain't my thing"

Or worry about how you'll end up losing everything just because of one small simple matter?

Fuck. I'm being totally random again today.
I'm kind of losing the urge to blog, but yet, I deem this blog useful to me personally. Its a place where I write, and then come back maybe a few days later and think, oh wow, I've been there, done that.

Don't you?
Fuck, my randomness high is kicking in.

Ciaoz.

Post a Comment